BIGLOBE NINJA SIM Explanation of Important Matters
Established on Nov 19, 2020
BIGLOBE Service “BIGLOBE NINJA SIM”
High-speed mobile communication service
- LTE: Maximum download traffic speed: Approx. 788Mbps/maximum upload traffic speed: approx. 50Mbps
- 3G: Maximum download traffic speed: Approx. 14Mbps/maximum upload traffic speed: approx. 5.7Mbps
*This service cannot be used on 3G-only devices.
- This service offers mobile communication through the terminal.
- The maximum communication speed above is provided for the mobile communication service. The maximum communication speed is just the best effort (maximum speed on the standard), not a guarantee of actual speed. The communication speed slows depending on the customer's device, incoming signal strength, traffic and area.
- As the service uses radio waves, it may be unavailable due to interior and peripheral obstacles (buildings and land features) even within the service area. In addition, it may be unavailable even at vantage points due to high-rises and condominium buildings.
All amounts in this document are standard fees excluding tax.
- Please understand that fees are subject to change for the reasons of retail outlets.
1)If purchased through an authorized retailer
- "1GB Plan" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 30days)
- "3GB Plan" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 30days)
- 5GB Plan" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 15 days)
- "7GB Plan" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 30days)
- "Unlimited (3 Days)" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 3 days)
- "Unlimited (7 Days)" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 7 days)
- "BIGLOBE Prepaid SIM 365 (50 GB) Plan" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 365 days)
- "BIGLOBE Prepaid SIM 365 (100 GB) Plan" Price determined by authorized retailer (valid for 365 days)
- Please activate within 30 days (or within 365 days for BIGLOBE Prepaid SIM 365 (50 GB) Plan or BIGLOBE Prepaid SIM 365 (100 GB) Plan after purchase.
- No cancellation or returns are accepted. When a purchase is made online, please ensure that you receive your purchase on the nominated delivery date.
- You can apply for several services.
- Minors cannot apply for the service.
- Validity period is from the day of activation to the 31st day. This does not apply when the top up described later is purchased.
- The service start date is the day when the activation predefined by BIGLOBE is completed.
- The SIM card for the service cannott use services provided by NTT docomo such as sp mode.
- If in respect of any subscriber subscribing to the following plans for BIGLOBE NINJA SIM, the total upload and download traffic during the validity period exceeds the standard value below, such subscriber shall be no longer entitled to communication even before the expiry of the validity period.
BIGLOBE Prepaid SIM365 (50 GB) Plan
BIGLOBE Prepaid SIM365 (100 GB) Plan
- If in respect of any subscriber subscribing to the following plans for BIGLOBE NINJA SIM, the total upload and download traffic during the validity period exceeds the standard value below, the upstream and downstream communication speed shall be restricted to 200 kbps until the expiry of the predetermined validity period.
- Unlimited (3 Days): 1,000 GB
- Unlimited (7 Days): 1,000 GB
- The service is unavailable overseas.
- You can top up up to 10GB by the GB within the validity period period within 1GB Plan,3GB Plan,5GB Plan,7GB Plan.
- If you purchase top up, validity period will be extended to from purchase date to the 31st day.
- You can top up even when you have remaining data allowance within 1GB Plan,3GB Plan,5GB Plan,7GB Plan.
- Only our-specified credit cards can be used as the settlement method. A receipt e-mail is sent after purchase.
- Even when the top up is purchased, communication is unavailable if the total traffic within the validity period exceeds the top up data.
SIM card (standard SIM card, microSIM card or nanoSIM card)
- The SIM card is a rental product. When requested by us, you have to return the SIM card to us immediately by our specified method.
- If the SIM card is damaged or lost, we will not reissue a SIM card.
- Do not take the SIM card out of Japan.
- Do not transfer, resell or dispose of the SIM card.
- This service can be used on LTE compatible devices.
*This service cannot be used on 3G-only devices.
- You have to prepare a device by yourself.
- Devices without the mark of conformance to technical standards cannot be used. If you use a device of this kind, you will violate the Radio Act and may not be allowed to connect to the network.
- To ensure fair communication speed and avoid continuous network congestion, the communication speed may be controlled.
- For data communication by file exchange (P2P) applications, the communication speed may be controlled or the usage may be restricted.
- In order to improve the efficiency and quality of communication for all users and to ensure quality during congestion, the following optimization of communication may be performed.
・Changing the size of the sending and receiving window to reduce packet loss.
・Throttling to control bandwidth for software delivery and video delivery services.
・Pacing to control the pace of transmission for video delivery services.
・Irreversible image compression.
*Compressed images cannot be restored.
*Images and email attachments are not compressed in HTTPS communication.
- In order to optimize communication, it automatically and mechanically detects the TCP/IP/UDP header section, the size of sending and receiving window, HTTPS/HTTP header, media header, and base station information.
- If no communication continues for a certain period, the connection may be reset.
- Band control is subject to change.
BIGLOBE Translation Center
Monday to Friday 10:00 - 18:00(except public holidays)
- TEL: 0120-852-107
- Supported language:English, Chinese, Korean
If you need any support in the Japanese language, please contact us at 03-6328-0962 (available from 10:00 to 18:00 for 365 days a year with the charges on you).