How to set up
Take out SIM Card and insert it into your device.
Set the following APN on your device.
CHAP or PAP
- Item names and setting method vary according to the device you use.
When APN cannot be set manually
1. Use Safari to access the following URL and download the APN configuration profile
File Name: biglobeLTE3G.mobileconfig
Size: 3.04 KB
2. Tap the [Install] button on the Install Profile screen, which will open after the downloading of the configuration profile is completed.
3. A confirmation screen for the setting change will be displayed; next tap [Install Now]
4. Tap [Done]
When APN can be set manually
1. Tap "Settings" from the menu.
2. Turn on "Enable LTE" or "Enable 3G" from "Cellular."
3. Tap "APN Settings" or "Cellular Data Network" from "Cellular."
4. Enter the above "APN," "Username" and "Password" in the "CELLULAR DATA."
1. Select [Settings] from the menu.
2. Select [Mobile Networks] from [Wireless & networks] on the settings screen and select [Access Point Names].
3. Select [New APN] from the menu and enter the above information.
4. Select [Save] from the menu buttons.
5. Select the newly created APN from the Access Point Names.
Visit following webpage to activate your SIM Card.
"SIM Number" and "Serial Number" are required for activation. "SIM Number" is also required for inquires.